I’ve been coughing non-stop for about a week now. It is driving me nuts. I’m going to try some of these. I think I’ll start with just lemon, honey, apple cider vinegar and ginger. .
* Take one lemon and cut it into half. On the inner part, put some salt and black pepper powder. Suck on the lemon till you feel that the cough is ebbing away.
* Take a piece of ginger and extract its juice. Add honey and a pinch of black pepper powder to it. Take 2-3 times in a day.
* Take 1 tsp honey and add grape juice to it. Have this mixture for 4-5 days and you will see the cough going away.
* Mix equal parts of honey and lemon juice. Take a tablespoonful of the mixture, every couple of hours.
* Take a glass of warm water and add some apple cider vinegar and honey to it. Drink on a daily basis.
* Mix ¬º tsp cayenne pepper, ¬Î© tsp ginger, ¬º tsp cloves, 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp water and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar. Take 3 tbsp of the mixture, whenever the cough strikes.
* Boil a quart of water in a saucepan and add dried Elecampane root. Simmer for 20 minutes and add honey and a splash of lemon juice. Strain and drink.
* Mix equal parts of black pepper (kali mirch), long pepper (pippali) and dry ginger (sonth). Add honey and have 2-3 times a day.
* Mix 1 tsp onion juice with 1 tsp honey. Set aside the mixture for 4-5 hours. Thereafter, consume twice daily.
* Soak almonds overnight. Peel them in the morning, grind and add butter and sugar. Take the mixture in morning and evening.