Just thought I’d pass on the word. Anyone who likes pillow fighting might want to join the festivity. LOCATION: Caesar Chavez Park on J St downtown.
Meet at 6PM on St Patricks Day March 17th.
Bring a soft, fluffy pillow, preferably filled with feathers. Keep pillow hidden until fight time. Wearing pajamas seems to increase your fighting ability. At exactly 6PM, remove pillow and start fighting. Here’s some coverage of the San Francisco Pillow Fight.
RULES OF PILLOW FIGHT CLUB
1. Tell everyone about Pillow Fight Club.
2. Tell everyone about Pillow Fight Club.
3. Don’t hit anyone without a pillow, unless they’re asking for it.
4. Don’t hit anyone with a camera.
5. Swing lightly, or he won’t be pretty no more.
6. Wait until the designated time before fighting.