Child dies after eating snake eggs, 4 ill

By | March 4, 2010

Child dies after eating snake eggsConsuming snake eggs turned fatal for a 8-year-old child while four other boys are still battling for their lives in a hospital in Assam.

According to official sources the five children were playing in the fields when they came across snake eggs.

They decided to boil and eat them. When all the five of them fell sick, they were rushed to the Sibsagar Civil Hospital.

After eight-year-old Bogai Goala passed away at the hospital, the other four boys identified as Bijit Lai (5), Prabin Lai (4), Maghu Lai (4) and Phagun Lai (7) were shifted to Assam Medical College Hospital located in Dibrugarh district.

via Eating Snake Eggs | Child Dies | Four Ill | Assam Hospital | Found In Field | Boiling – Oneindia News.

Leave a Reply