Man dies in fetish accident

By | January 30, 2009

Man dies in fetish accident

Ralph Santiago was discovered collapsed in the men’s lavatory following a seedy sex session that involved watching internet porn and sniffing toxic vapours.

Shocked colleagues raised the alarm after turning up for work early in the morning and finding the lifeless guard dressed in the tight latex suit and diving mask.

Police analysis of his laptop showed the oddball had been surfing fetish-themed websites alone in the toilets while he was supposed to be on duty.

Speaking at the inquest in Reading, Berks, Mr Santiago’s girlfriend, Hannele Vaher, said she knew about his weird sexual habits.

She said: “He had fetishes. I knew about these but didn’t participate. I know he inhaled poppers but do not know what kind.â€

She also said her partner had no suicidal tendencies but did like to dress in latex while inhaling drugs. Mr Santiago, from Surbiton, Surrey, was found at Aquis House, in Reading, Berks, at 7am on July 22 last year.

He had started work at 6.30pm the previous evening. No drugs were detected in the security worker’s body but toxicologists confirmed he had inhaled a vapour which made him suffocate.

The coroner recorded a verdict of misadventure. – thesun, getreading

Leave a Reply